- Forge new paths or rediscover your most beloved trails in the Danner® Mountain 600 4.5" hiking boot.
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the skin to keep feet in exceptional comfort.
- Hardy, waterproof suede leather upper with perforated, moisture-wicking collar that makes for an easier break-in period.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, cushioned polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed supplies daylong underfoot comfort.
- TPU heel frame for lightweight support and stability.
- Vibram® SPE midsole provides optimal rebound, comfort, and a great underfoot feel.
- Nylon shank.
- Virbram® Fuga outsole features self-adjusting lugs and MegaGrip compound that delivers maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Low-profile DPDX last is versatile enough for everyday wear, on the trail or the city streets.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Danner Mountain 600 4.5" Saddle Tan BOTH Ways 03pY0Zz6f